A Maternity Session is a very personal time, in studio or on location, individual or with your loved one(s).
Additional time is included in these packages for clothing changes. I have a large variety of wraps and maternity dresses available for mom-to-be to use.
The best time to schedule your pregnancy session is around 28-36 weeks, when the tummy is nice and round. This will vary with each woman - some women who carry small, or gain little weight may choose to wait until they are 36-38 weeks (of course we don't want to turn the maternity session into a newborn one!). Other women who are growing a bit more rapidly, may choose to come around 28-32 weeks. The idea is to come when you are nice and comfortable and have a nice round belly. Most importantly, you want to come when you feel good.
45 Minutes - 10 Images - $350
60 Minutes - 15 Images - $400
75 Minutes - 20 Images - $500
90 Minutes on location - 20 images - $550
- A $100 nonrefundable deposit is required when scheduling your session. 50% of the balance is due on the day of your session. The remaining balance is due when your images are ready for pick-up/delivery.
- Prices and packages are NON NEGOTIABLE, subject to change without notice and do not include applicable taxes.
- Images are provided on a disc or USB. Dropbox delivery is available.
- All sessions have a password protected On-Line Gallery for you to choose your images from.
- $25 for each person or pet added to any session.
- $30 per additional image added to your disc/USB.
- $15 per additional 15 minutes added to your session.
- All images on your disc are high resolution, full sized and fully edited.
- Requested digital imaging $1.25/minute (i.e. head swaps etc).
- An additional mileage fee of $0.60/km is applied to on-location sessions outside of Oakville & Burlington.
- Professional Prints, Canvases, Cards, Announcements & Albums are available.
- Gift the gift that will last for generation! Gift Certificates are available in any denomination.